Tham gia ngày: Nov 2011
Bài gửi: 368
Cảm ơn: 303
Được cảm ơn 159 lần cho 55 bài viết
Mặc định Câu chuyện #12 của Nguyên: Chat

Câu chuyện #12 của Nguyên:
Chat

I can leave if you want

Nah, stay. Let's love each other. Seriously.

too soon

aye, so when?

when you're forewarned that I am a terrible boyfriend, terrible.

so I guess I will only learn that when you become my boyfriend, huh?

of course not, I'm telling you right now

uhmm, how terrible could it be?

amazing in bed,but usually late, a lot of girls around to distract, distracted by a lot of girls around, if u text me so casually like twice a day don't expect me to answer

=))))) I can deal with that =))))

also u might have to fight my seven evil ex girlfriends but hey, no back up from now lol

hmmm, how can i say? The biggest thing is about your heart. Well, make sure that you like me. Then we can discuss about the " love contract" include all about you and some little things i have to know about your ex later

honestly you're not the type already but this is crazy and you're brave to say that but how about next morning when I'm through with my drinks huh?

I don't know, dear. No one ever tells me about it, and it's not written in the book. The only thing I know is what may come may come. Life is no longer " life" without risks and surprises. Back then, I never think that I can do what I am doing now: Public-ly flirt a 17- year old boy. And if it works, i have to imagine that I will have a younger bf =))))))))))) I have seen many movies from the start to the end although i always know what may happen next. But it can stop me from watching films. So the point is not about the end, it is about the long way the characters deal thing and be through together. Sometimes, for your own sake you have to take the risk to learn things and get experiment. I take the risk that may be tomorrow i 'll get your text " I am just Thang and i just kidding". And may be right after the first glass of coffee, i realize that " Pheww, he is just not cool as his look. So disapointment". So, what could you risk and expect things going on? And about your type, I am glad that i am not it. So i can love you in a different way. You think so?

NGUYỄN NHẬT NGUYÊN ANH
Trả lời

Quyền viết bài
Bạn không thể gửi chủ đề mới
Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
Bạn không thể sửa bài viết của mình

BB code đang Mở
Mặt cười đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Tắt

Chuyển đến